Friday, August 8, 2008

It seems a shame to waste them


You might wonder why on earth I continue to take photos of blue jelly beans. The truth is, I'm not. Not anymore. It's just that I have some left over - ones I didn't use and it seems a shame to waste them so I've decided to put them on my blog.

I'm not sure who will see the photos. The 30 day challenge has finished so I don't expect any visitors but you never know, someone might pop by :-)

Today's photo is what I would call a jelly bean abstract. The jelly bean is sitting on a piece of glass which is about 2cm above a mirror. Hence the effect of the bottom bean being lighter than the top.

2 comments:

theicebunny said...

At first I thought it two different jelly beans cool effect.
Yes I still wander the hollow halls of the internet lol I'm going to keep useing my blog too expect to see some more puppy pics soon :)

kimbomac said...

This is like it's levitating! Nice one.