Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day Thirty

I would have liked to have taken a photo of the full teddy covered in beans but I just didn't have enough good looking beans anymore. A lot of them have either been chopped in half, drawn on, burnt, munted, frozen, microwaved or something just as weird. Teddy looks a bit overwhelmed and who wouldn't be! if they were covered with jelly beans.

And so I got to the end. Who thought there would have been so many ways to photograph blue jelly beans!!! It is my intention to post a bonus tomorrow just to round off the month.

6 comments:

YMS said...

Well done on 30 days of creative jellybean photos! (Come on, Teddy, smile! :D )
Look forward to tomorrow's bonus!

Anonymous said...

Standing ovation for 30 days of blue jelly beans. I am sure you are surprised as anyone about how broad the rang of shots you were able to get within this narrow constraint. Great job!

Erik Hultgren said...

Congrats. I have loved your gallery!

Anmatta said...

Congrats on making the full thirty!
You must feel a bit like the teddy bear now: overwhelmed by jelly beans. I loved your creativity this month, who knew you could do so many thing with jelly beans.

kimbomac said...

I was going to ask whether you were going to do one more for luck...
Well done for finding so many ways to capture these beans. Very nicely done!
The teddy doesn't look terribly happy though, for some reason, but I think it's just that look that all bears have!

Phildo said...

He looks like he's sad it's over. :( Congrats on making it and sharing your wonderful work and imagination!