Friday, July 25, 2008

Day Twenty Five

This picture is really a sequel to Day Two and in answer to dollyllama's comment for that day, yes, I did try picking the jelly beans up with chop sticks - while taking the photo too!

Kim, I now have enough ideas to see me into August so I can afford to be generous :-)

Today's bonus is for Master Gnu who wanted to see a blue jelly bean love-scene with lit candles and a really cozy atmosphere. I didn't quite manage that but I did get a peek inside the jelly bean house this morning while they were having breakfast.


5 comments:

kimbomac said...

Wow, I just love the chosen one for today. The shallow DOF works really well, and the plate and beans in the background out of focus really add to the scene! Lovely work.

And as for that second one, it is about as precious as gold! Awesome work. Where on earth did you find such a precious little kitchen to set the scene up in!?!? Wonderful stuff!

BUFFMUFIN said...

I love the clean lines and angles of the main photo, and the shallow DOF. Pleasing image.

The bonus image is really cute, and very clever. Made me chuckle.

Erik Hultgren said...

Double great today. I am sure they are about to do it on the kitchen table so it is nearly a love scene.

Whalelight said...

The kitchen shot is the cutest thing! I love their breakfast and the tiny kitchen. Really adorable! Great shot with the chopsticks, too :)

MyShutterBug said...

Haha...kitchen scene is great, made me chuckle! As for the 1st pic, that's talent, that you can pick up a j-bean with chopsticks! Nicely done!